Kaiserhof Junior Suites more
Classically elegant junior suites, quietly located in the 5th and 6th floor
Kaiserhof junior suites
Hygiene and cleanlines are our highest priority to you but at the same time we uphold the usual imperial hospitality and warmth.
- Bed linen and towels are cleaned according to the highest standards of hygiene.
- All rooms are regularly well-ventilated during room cleaning.
- After each check out, the rooms are cleaned with special attention. Especially items such as remote controls, door handles and light switches are disinfected with the utmost care.
- Cleaning cloths and disinfection gloves are disposed and renewed after each room.
For more information, please visit our health and safety measures page.
Plenty of space (appr. 37m2) to relax after an eventful day in Vienna, offers the generous living/sleeping area. The individually adjustable bedframes, as well as high-quality continuous mattresses (king size) with topper, ensure a special sleeping experience. The bed linen made of selected materials and the Kaiserhof pillow menu completes the offer. The spacious bathrooms with granite floor are equipped with bathtub and integrated rain-shower. Two of our junior suites can be connected to a family-room.
- Room size appr. 37m²
- Mattress-topper for an excellent sleep partially with one continuous mattress (king size)
- Generous, comfortable living and seating area
from 147 €
- Spacious bath with granite ground and bathtub with integrated rain-shower
- 2 junior suites can be connected to a family-room.
Best Price Guarantee & Booking Bonus
Book your stay directly on our website and receive always the best price and the best conditions. And as a way to say thank you for booking directly with us, you receive our little booking bonus.