Classically elegant junior suites, quietly located in the 5th and 6th floor
Hygiene and cleanlines are our highest priority to you but at the same time we uphold the usual imperial hospitality and warmth.
- Bed linen and towels are cleaned according to the highest standards of hygiene.
- All rooms are regularly well-ventilated during room cleaning.
- After each check out, the rooms are cleaned with special attention. Especially items such as remote controls, door handles and light switches are disinfected with the utmost care.
- Cleaning cloths and disinfection gloves are disposed and renewed after each room.
For more information, please visit our health and safety measures page.
In case you didn’t know: Emperor Franz Josef I loved simplicity and order. Naturally, we appreciate order too. Simplicity, however, is something that you certainly won’t find in one of our suites. The impressive baths are equipped with Jacuzzis and massage showers. The living and dorm rooms are, of course, separated and tastefully decorated. Our Admiral Suite guarantees an especially pleasant stay, with its antique and maritime furniture pieces. Although the Emperor was known to value modesty, he may have repeated these words after a comfortable stay here with us: “It was lovely, I was very pleased.”
Room size appr. 45m²
- Separate sleeping- & living-room
- Mattress-topper for an excellent sleep with one continuous mattress (king size)
FROM 167 €
- Generous, luxurious marble bath (in 6th floor with day light) with separated shower as well as whirl-bathtub
- TV in the living-room and TV in the sleeping-room
- ”Nespresso” coffee machine
Best Price Guarantee & Booking Bonus
Book your stay directly on our website and receive always the best price and the best conditions. And as a way to say thank you for booking directly with us, you receive our little booking bonus.