RISK-FREE BOOKING - GUARANTEED - AT THE BEST PRICE
- Flexible booking conditions for stays until 28.11.2021.
- Booking without credit card guarantee and free cancellation until 12.00 noon on the day of arrival for flexible rates.
- Non-cancellable instalments: Should a cancellation be necessary, we guarantee you a voucher for the amount of the payment made.
- Goodwill solutions in case of late cancellation or no-show.
- The largest selection of rooms and the latest availability .
- Regular guest status from the second stay - welcome drink and other continuous gifts included.
- Best price and the most attractive early bird, longstay and Sunday discounts.
Kaiserhof WIEN - YOUR SAFEST DESTINATION
- Hygiene and cleanliness are our highest priority to you but at the same time we uphold the usual imperial hospitality and warmth.
- The Kaiserhof is close cooperating with medical institutions.
- All of our employees are healthy, take care of their well-being and are trained with the Austrian hygiene and safety requirements. Our employees are at all time tested negative. We are a classified "safe-stay" hotel.
- A negative and current covid-19 test, an official proof of vaccination or a confirmation of covid-19 recovery is required for a stay at the Kaiserhof and to always take along.
- The Hotel Kaiserhof Vienna itself offers a large space.
- Our spacious areas in the Salon Imperial, at the Kaiserhof Bar and in the upper floor of the seminar rooms offer you the opportunity to practice social distancing.
- The entire hotel is cleaned at the highest level.
Our hygiene promises to you
- All of our employees are dedicated to your safety. They are trained according to the official Austrian health regulations, which are regularly adapted to the ever-changing governmental requirements. Our number one priority is the wellbeing of our guests and team members. We have a lot of space - and are able to therefore provide a minimum distance for all our guests. This applies to both the internal hotel and the seminar area.
- Surfaces (such as door handles, light switches etc.) will be reinforced, cleaned regularly and disinfected for you with special cleaning agents and disposable gloves.
- Especially important in times like these, the Kaiserhof Vienna utilises a thorough ventilation system that bring a permanent fresh flow of air through all rooms.
- Throughout the entire hotel area, you can find plenty of disinfectants as well as information signs.
- You will also be able to find sanitisers in the sauna area, and for our loungers. Additionally, fitness equipment will be available to your disposal, also with adequate cleaning and disinfectant supplies. For your own protection and consideration of other guests, we ask you to disinfect all of the fitness equipment or wooden loungers before and after use and to observe the hygiene regulations displayed on the wall.
Reception / Lobby
- The Kaiserhof Team is continuously available for you and looks forward to being your personal host to fulfill all your imperial wishes.
- In order to keep physical contact, as per your request, to a minimum you have the opportunity to contact our reception & service team by telephone during your stay if you have any questions or requests.
- Your registration form will be filled out prior to check-in, if you choose to provide your details in advance. Your personal key card is disinfected as well.
- We recommend cashless payments. We will gladly send you your invoice by email.
Please keep a minimum distance . You are welcome to take a seat in the lobby or bar area, where we will be approach and help you.
Rooms & Suites
Hygiene and cleanliness have always been by far the highest priority at the Hotel Kaiserhof Wien. In order to guarantee both your health and that of our employees, we have once again intensified our hygiene precautions.
- Bed linen and towels are cleaned according to the highest standards of hygiene.
- All rooms are regularly well-ventilated during room cleaning.
- After each check out, the rooms are cleaned with special attention. Especially items such as remote controls, door handles and light switches are disinfected with the utmost care.
- Cleaning cloths and disinfection gloves are disposed and renewed after each room.
- Disinfectants are available in all our rooms.
Restaurant "Salon Imperial & Kaiserhof Bar”
The Kaiserhof Culinarium is a regional restaurant. As a Green Globe certified company, we pay attention to sustainability. Our substantial interior design enables us to offer you the space you need for yourself and your well-being.
- Our available space makes it easy for us to maintain a minimum distance and to place the tables accordingly.
- Sufficient disinfectant is provided on our premises. Self-service at the breakfast buffet is only possible after prior disinfection.
- Your breakfast table is already set on request and tailored to your wishes.
Seminar - Imperial court meetings
- The second floor of our seminar area also meets the required hygiene standards.
- The exclusiveness and positioning of the rooms away from all events guarantee you the highest hygiene safety.
Our mission is to uphold your high standards:
- The cleaning and disinfection of all tables and chairs, in particular surfaces such as door handles, light switches, remote controls, etc.
- The fulfilment of a minimum distance. The table constellations are selected according to your requirements.
- Disinfectants are available to all participants.
- Coffee breaks are individually portioned and prepared fresh á la minute for your guests.
- The regular ventilation of the premises is of utmost importance.
Out of respect we ask for the following behavior
- Please keep the distance of at least 1 meter to other guests, apart from common people from the same household or fellow travelers.
- The wearing of a mouth-and nose protection is largely obligatory in public areas. It is your responsibility to use a mask beyond this for your own protection.
- For current information on public restrictions, please visit https://corona-ampel.gv.at/
- Even though close contact is usually very important to us, we ask you to refrain from shaking hands and hugs.
- Clean your hands several times a day with soap and water for at least 30 seconds. Use our disinfection facilities, carefully placed in the hotel area.
- Our employees are extensively trained. Please follow the instructions of our staff. They only want your best.